Monday 21 November 2011

THE BACKYARD

The hubby has been away this week building a house at National Park... but before he left he did a bit of unconventional lawn mowing! So even though he's not here I still get reminded that he loves me.
I have no idea how he did the little dot for the i. Turns out he can draw better with a lawn mower than he can with a pencil :p
While he's away my Mum is coming to visit and we're going to go up Mount Pirongia... She's a bit of a fitness freak and I just hope I can keep up with her!

4 comments:

  1. This is the cutest thing I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww :) I love that you are loved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article. We are top CRM Software | CRM Software Mumbai | CRM Software Provider | CRM Software Pune | Field Management Software | CRM Software India

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for commenting! -Tori xx